Sunday, December 11, 2005

So we decided to write each other poems for christmas...

and i have writer's block!

How is it that it's so easy to write when you know you're just writing for yourself, but so hard when you want to let someone know how blown away you are by who they are and what they make you feel????

Going home in less than week. Fucking unreal. My sister got a job at a fancy schmancy restaurant on madison avenue (as a pastry chef); researching it, I found that the average plate costs "$51+". Hmmm. That's more tham 80% of Nicaraguans make in a month. It's stupid to think like that, I know, but at the same time, how am I going to go back to super consumption land and not feel conflicted 100% of the time? Wait, do I want to not feel conflicted?? Fuck...

4 Comments:

Blogger sonj said...

i cannot (emphasis on cannot) wait to see you!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are coming you are coming you are coming!!!

-jac

8:40 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

true, december 17th i will be in nueva yorque...

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! and that's my graduation date according to my diploma. i am so excited you are coming!

-jac

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home