Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thanks for not being helpful!

Jeez, I'm leaving in three weeks and haven't heard from the people in my program in about a month. I know they're busy and things are hectic in Nicaragua, but I kind of need to know how to prepare. Even an e-mail saying, "That information we promised you is on the way, this is why it took so long..." would be much appreciated. I did quit my well-paying job and leave my life behind for this job, as well as buy a $700 plane ticket to Nicaragua, and I am starting to feel uneasy that I haven't signed a contract, haven't received my health insurance forms, and haven't gotten my packing list! At the same time, I don't want to feel like I'm being a prima donna or some kind of neurotic asshole. Maybe they'll appreciate how good I am at thinking ahead? I'm really not used to being the anal one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Nicaragua. Good luck
miamiys.blog.com

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home