Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wow, I drank way too much last night.

First, Kramer's. Old classic. Sonja and me waxing philosophically, Casey serving up delicious vodka tonics (that taste like Sprite!). As the reality sinks in of my leaving, I'm doing my best to blur it, one VT at a time (yes, I am proud of utilizing two cliches at once).

Brian and I then took advantage of restaurant week, eating at the Tabard Inn, which was kind of quirky! It felt like an old fashioned bed and breakfast for rich people. They had a cute little patio. I am glad I got to go to restaurant week, because it's awesome to only have to pay $30 for a three course meal! I was too drunk to remember exactly what I had, but I did know that it was fucking delicious. And now that my crush has finally and completely subsided, I could talk to Brian like a human and not a weird zombie (crushes turn me into zombies). I realize that he likes how well I know him and he likes how honest I am with him. I still can't tell if he really likes me at all, but the great thing about having him as a friend again is that it doesn't really matter all that much. We traipsed back to his house, I was trashed, and hung out with his mom, and then on the balcony. The only downside to the otherwise great evening was that I passed out at 11:30, missing phone calls from a certain reporter. Damn it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm so maybe there's hope for the reporter yet...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Well, if only he'd call before midnight!!! The other night he called at like 10:30 and was very proud of himself. Dorkus dorkissimo.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home