Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dear you, I hate you, Love, Me.

I hate you because I am writing a fucking blog post about you, and I'm over the age of fourteen.

I hate you because I went out of my way to distract myself last night, even going to someone else's house, and yet when I came home, I was still hoping you'd call. (By the way, I hooked up with perhaps the most selfish person ever last night...who the hell doesn't even try to bring their partner to orgasm?? Maybe that's why I feel like I'm 14 again...)

This post is unbelievably lame. Well, style has to match substance. Take that!!!!!!!!!

Well, if/when you ever call, I'm obviously going to pick up and invite you over. Obviously.

I am a bigger person! I only have a few weeks left! And, um, you're great.

FUCK.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear... are you in need of a hug? i'll hug you! when we meet later..right? who cares about stupid people who write for lame publications? well obviously you do but...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

yes, i need 12 hugs!!!!!!!! i have to hear about your night with coworkers, i am dying of curiosity!!

yeah, i don't care at all. :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

yeah, tres cee, what is that post all about?

i need to give up on him...luckily i have a weekend visitor who will be very distracting!!! ;)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

I meant comment, not post...

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home