Thursday, July 21, 2005

My weaknesses!

I absolutely love reading advice columns. I am actually an addict. If I don't read Savage Love by at least Wednesday, I am damned. I like Carolyn Hax okay, and for some reason am oddly drawn to Prudence. I do not like the manners/conservative ones (Dear Abby, etc.).

I also love looking at baby names. Is that weird? I like finding new names, and looking at the meanings of names, and making up names. I suppose I only think it's weird because the thought of being in a committed relationship for any length of time scares me, let alone having a fucking baby. Maybe I can find names for friends' babies? Maybe it's because my name has always been such a big part of who I am? (In case you were wondering, my favorite name of the day is: Zaila, which is "African" according to the website (hmm...might want to get more info). I really like Z names, mostly because the shape of the letter is so coll. Also, I thought Zana might be cool, because it'd be a combo of my sisters' names, Jana and Zoe! It might have to be spelled Zanna though, otherwise people would say it like "zany" with an a at the end. That being said, I need to get back to fucking work.

Congratulations to Joyzer!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home