Tuesday, August 02, 2005

This is weird!

I do not know how I feel about this:

"American scientists have discovered they can create orgasms in women at the touch of a button.
Clinical trials into the new electronic implants are expected to start in the United States later this year."

Whoa. While I love orgasms as much as the next person, I also love the procedure that leads to an orgasm. How depressing would it be to just press a button and have an orgasm? I have always appreciated how women are so much less goal oriented when it comes to cumming. Men always have to be so focused on it, on either delaying it or achieving it, and women can enjoy the pleasure, and finally get to have an orgasm. But they can have fun without one, or can have three. Then again, I've never had trouble with that, and I'm sure for women that can't achieve orgasm this button thing would be awesome. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home