Monday, March 07, 2005

fell on black days

This morning, I woke up very early after having a dream that I had gone on a wonderful date with this guy that I went on a mediocre date with. How depressing is that? In the dream, he gave me his undivided attention and seemed generally interested in me. He also seemed comfortable with physical touch, that is, with taking our relationship to the next level. In real life, we had an okay time, but I am getting that sinking feeling. It can't be in my head, he's disappeared twice already. Sure, he's come back. But he said he was "tired", and really, I couldn't help but think that he was bored. Maybe I'm just so stressed out by this point about it that I can't really enjoy his company. I guess I wanted someone that really wanted me, and he doesn't seem to be that person. Back to the drawing board, here I go again on my own, blah blah blah. I made my roommate play the title song for me (she's a big early to mid nineties music fan) so I could get out of bed.

What a depressing way to start the day, no, the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home